Over the next few days, I’ll do a few things:
• I’ll check out your website using various tools to see how much traffic you’re getting.
• I’ll check out your paid advertising metrics where applicable.
• I’ll check out your current email setup (as far as time allows). I might be in touch about this.
• I’ll check out your competitors and see what they’re doing.
• I’ll check out what your customers are saying about you where possible.
By the time we talk, I’ll aim to have pieced together a summary of where I think you could improve your sales funnels.
In doing so, I hope to see if we’ll be a good fit for each other.
I don’t want to sell you a service you don’t need.
I want to help you improve your business.